Explore Japan: Kyoto, Nara and Kumano Kodo
Visit: Kyoto, Nara, Dorogawa, Chikatsuyu, Kumihamachō-nonaka, Kōyasan, Osaka
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- During a serene temple visit, meet a yamabushi priest and learn the tenets of his often-misunderstood Shugend sect, which mixes martial-arts training with rigorous feats of strength.
- Gain an appreciation for the strict training undertaken by geishas when you head to Kyotos Gion district for a formal dinner hosted by one.
- Wander the crowded stalls of Nishiki Market in the heart of Kyoto, the perfect opportunity to sample a broad range of Japanese snacks.
Product Code: 149362
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Kyoto, Japan
Finishes: Osaka, Japan
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $7,298 ($912/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking