Visit: Amman, Wadi Rum, Petra, Madaba , Madaba / Jerash, Madaba
Tour Type: Small Group
- With an included two-day pass to majestic Petra, you will not only have a guided tour of the complex but will also spend time at your leisure to focus on the sections that interest you.
- Experience the best buoyance this side of outer space with time for your small group to effortlessly float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea.
- Hop in a jeep and see the extraordinary desert scenery of Wadi Rum – a rugged lunar-like landscape of huge sandstone mountains and ancient structures hidden in the sandy dunes.
- After your day of four-wheel-driving in Wadi Rum, spend a night under the stars with a special experience at a desert camp run by Bedouin locals – full of good food and warm hospitality.
- Marvel at the well preserved ancient Roman city of Jerash on a guided tour, and discover the religious significance and Ottoman and Byzantine influence in Madaba.
Product Code: 128485
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private Vehicle,Jeep
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Amman, Jordan
Finishes: Madaba, Jordan
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (5 nights),Desert camp (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,184 ($148/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking