Visit: Amman, Wādī Mūsá, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Amman
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit ancient ruins with a local expert
- Watch a cooking demonstration and taste local specialties
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Learn about the stars during a night walk in Wadi Rum with a Bedouin guide
- Enjoy a lecture from an archaeologist
Product Code: 155192
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van/bus, 4x4, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Amman, Jordan
Finishes: Amman, Jordan
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Women's Cooking Class & lunch, Jerash Governorate Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Petra Archaeologist Talk, Wādī Mūsá Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Wadi Rum Night Walk, Wadi Rum Your G for Good Moment: Beit Khayrat Souf women-run cafe, Jerash Governorate Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Arrival transfer
- Visit to the Amman Citadel and the National Archaeological Museum
- Guided visit to Jerash
- Guided tour to the Madaba mosaics
- Visit Mount Nebo
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 jeep excursion
- Guided visit to Bethany
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private van/bus, 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,749 ($219/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking