Explore New Brunswick: Bay of Fundy and Campobello Island
Visit: Saint John, Little Beach, Welshpool, Lower Main River, Magnetic Hill, New River Beach, Saint John
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Beside the village of St. Martins, enjoy a walking route determined by the tides: either ascending to a lookout point above the crashing waves or strolling along broad flats to sea caves carved by the surf.
- Enjoy an exclusive stay in turn-of-the-century cottages on Campobello Island, complete with a traditional lobster dinner overlooking the ocean.
- Stroll through the town of Saint Andrews, learning about everything from the towns 200-year-old homes to the beautiful Kingsbrae Garden, recognized as one of Canadas best.
Product Code: 163115
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local (Public)##Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Saint John, Canada
Finishes: Saint John, Canada
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
- Travel Insurance
Price person (sharing double) $3,398 ($485/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking