Explore Northern Peru & Machu Picchu
Visit: Lima, Chachapoyas, Chiclayo, Trujillo, Lima, Urubamba, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Trujillo's baroque churches and local markets
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed adobe ruins of Chan Chan
- Visit a women's weaving cooperative in Ccaccaccollo
- Witness the terraced pools and salt pans of Las Salinera
- Experience Machu Picchu in the early morning light
Product Code: 236734
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sustainable Coffee Farm Experience, Amazilia Ecological Reserve Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Arrival transfer
- Kuelap fortress visit (Chachapoyas)
- Gocta waterfall hike
- Royal Tombs of Sipán Museum (Lambayeque)
- Lord of Sipán tomb visit
- Dama de Cao mummy visit
- Chan Chan adobe city visit
- Two-day Sacred Valley tour including Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Pisac ruins and pre-Inca salt pans
- Traditional pachamanca-style dinner
- Scenic train and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (15 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private van, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,199 ($262/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking