Explore Porto To Santiago: The Portuguese Way
Visit: Porto, Arcos, Barcelos, Balugães, Ponte de Lima, Pecene, Tui, Redondela, Pontevedra, Caldas de Reis, Padrón, Santiago
Tour Type: Small Group
- Walk to the town of Arcos
- Find several interesting Baroque chapels
- Walk to Ponte de Lima, the oldest village in Northern Portugal
- Walk to the nice spot of Santa Eulalia and the Marquis of Mos palace
- Enjoy nice views of the ra (inlet) de Vigo
- Enter in Pontevedra, one the most beautiful cities in Galicia
Product Code: 167261
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Porto, Portugal
Finishes: Santiago, Chile
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodations is based on Comfort class: best available 1 to 3-star hotels, Parador de Tui, Parador de Pontevedra, guest houses or rural tourism manor houses with private bath.
- Transfers as indicated on days 2, 8 and 9
- Breakfast daily
- Luggage transportation from city to city while you walk (1 piece, maximum 44 Lbs per person)
- Protection and medical insurance while on tour
- Complete route descriptions and materials, including your "Pilgrim Passport"
- Local 24 hour telephone assistance while on tour
- Price is based on Comfort Class accommodation.
Price person (sharing double) $1,818 ($130/day)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
PetrabaxPetrabax is a full service travel organization specializing in the Iberian Peninsula. We offer quality escorted tours and independent travel services: hotels, local services, rental cars, rail tickets and more to Spain, Portugal and Morocco, as well as other countries in Europe, the Middle East, the Orient as well as Latin America.
In Business Since 1963
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking