Explore Portugal: Lisbon and Undiscovered Alentejo
Visit: Castelo, Reguengo, Judearias, Fonte Boa do Dejebe, Cavaleiro, Castelo
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Walk medieval pathways that have long linked the charming stone villages of Serra de So Mamede Natural Park.
- Follow a local guide through the cultural treasure of vora, a magnificent time capsule of the medieval age and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Trace the spectacular Rota Vicentina along high Atlantic cliffs, stopping to explore fishing villages and soak your feet in refreshing waters.
- Conclude your guided tour of Lisbon with a live performance of fado, Portugals traditional music of longing, during a special dinner.
Product Code: 168018
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Castelo, Portugal
Finishes: Castelo, Portugal
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, four lunches (days 2, 4, 5, and 6), and four dinners (days 1, 5, 6,and 7); beverages not included
- One wine tasting (day 4)
- Guided walking tour of Évora, including entrance to the Termas Romanas (Roman baths), Sé Cathedral, Igreja de São Francisco (Church of St. Francis), and Capela dos Ossos (Chapel of Bones), followed by a guided visit of the Arraiolos Tapestry Interpretive Center and Almendres Cromlech (day 4)
- Guided walking tour of Lisbon (day 7)
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation meeting with a representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure), a handheld GPS unit and maps (provided at your orientation meeting)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the staff
Price person (sharing double) $4,048 ($506/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking