Explore Provence and Saint Remy
Visit: Avignon, Paris 02 Ancien - Quartier Chaussée-d'Antin, Les Baux de Provence, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Avignon
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Follow the ridgeline of the windswept Alpilles on a walk with awe-inspiring 360-degree views before stopping in the medieval village of Les Baux-de-Provence for lunch.
- Stay in charming local accommodations, like Hotel Sous les Figuieres, whose owner, affectionately known as Kups, is always happy to chat.
- Meet locals while browsing the stalls of open air markets in quaint towns like St. Rmy or Lourmarin.
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the work of Van Gogh as you follow in his footsteps on a path that takes you to where some of his most iconic paintings were created.
Product Code: 167984
Tour Type: Private Journey
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Avignon, France
Finishes: Avignon, France
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily and three dinners (days 1, 3, and 5); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation meeting with a Country Walkers representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes and maps (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $2,648 ($378/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking