Explore Quebec City and Saguenay Fjord
Visit: La Malbaie, Quebec, L'Anse-aux-Fraises, Québec, Sainte-Brigitte-de-Laval, Québec
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- In Baie-Saint-Paul, wander a quaint village and artists colony full of picturesque wooden houses and galleries with your guides, learning about the towns impressive historydating back to the 1600's.
- Aboard a Zodiac boat, witness minke, beluga, and blue whales breaching during an unforgettable whale watch on the St. Lawrence River.
- Listen as your guides describe the Grands-Jardins National Park which showcases the beauty of the boreal forest and tundra.
Product Code: 87471
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: La Malbaie, Canada
Finishes: Québec, Canada
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $3,598 ($600/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Our trip to Quebec was a 3 generation private trip and required some adjusting of the itinerary to accommodate all of the ages of our family. Our CW guide was so understanding of the grandmother's limitations as well as the need for the teenagers to have some excitement - and everything in between. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Quebec is lovely - beautiful and clean - a lot like Europe without the jet lag. Food was exceptional. Hotels lovely. Whale watching in Tadoussac was a hit and we apparently had one of the best whale shows of the season. This is our third CW trip and we are already planning the 4th. Never anything but the best experiences!
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking