Explore Southern Africa
Visit: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg, Victoria Falls
Tour Type: Small Group
- Go for a wildlife safari drive with a researcher and expert on carnivores
- Enjoy a traditional South African barbecue
- Visit the Kirstenbosch botanical garden with an expert botanist
- Help prepare a traditional Zimbabwean meal with a family in their home
- Spot wildlife in world-famous Kruger National Park
Product Code: 155202
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Guided Tour, Cape Town Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation tour of Cape Town
- Excursion to Cape Point including the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in open vehicle
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drive in open safari vehicles
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Guest house (2 nts), hotel (5 nts), comfortable safari camp (2 nts), comfortable tent or chalet (2 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking, plane.
- Local CEO in Cape Town and Victoria Falls, Chief Experience Officer (CEO) for the Kruger portion, local guides/rangers.
Price person (sharing double) $3,074 ($256/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking