Visit: Hanoi, Cat Ba Island, Hanoi - Overnight Train, Hue, Hoi An, Hoi An - Overnight Train, Phan Rang, Phan Rang - Overnight Train, Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Type: Small Group
- This trip gives you plenty of free time in each location, perfect for the traveller who appreciates a bit of independence.
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just 11 days as you traverse the country from top to bottom with a small group of up to 16 new friends.
- Some of the greatest entertainment in Vietnam is watching the traffic in Hanoi. Sit back and enjoy the show. Your leader will give you a tutorial on crossing the road like a local!
- Lan Ha Bay is a paradisical enclave of green waters and strange rock formations. Explore them by boat and kayak, then spend the evening on Cat Ba Island.
- What better place to finish up the tour than Ho Chi Minh City, where you'll have free time to see the Reunification Palace, Cu Chi Tunnels or join the locals exercising in the park.
Product Code: 141807
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishes: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Lunch (1),
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights),Overnight sleeper train (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $652 ($59/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great introduction to a beautiful country with a complex history
Intrepid are a great company! They ensure you see the real side of a country and make everything easy for you
A great way to see the highlights of Vietnam with local eyes. The overnight trains where a challenge for me but other than that I loved every minute of the trip!
Just remember that Vietnam isn't the same as home. The world isn't turned on your head when you get there, its just tilted 45 degrees. Keep walking and soon it will feel flat again.
Excellent trip, value for money while allowing travellers to select their own activities or participate with other tour members. Tour leader very friendly and helpful with a great knowledgeable about Vietnam's culture and heritage.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking