Visit: Hanoi, Mai Châu, Hanoi, Ha Long, Huế, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Learn to cook oodles of noodles at a G Adventures-supported youth-training school
- Cruise along Halong Bay in a traditional junk boat
- Learn how to make a traditional lantern in the lantern capital of Vietnam
- Step back into history at the Cu Chi Tunnels and Hanoi Hilton
- Enjoy lunch at Hoa Sua (a training restaurant for disadvantaged youth)
Product Code: 155244
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Bus, boat, cyclo, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishes: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Breakfast at Hoa Sua, Hanoi Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Lantern Making Experience, Hoi An Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Oodles of Noodles Local Market Excursion, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Hoa Lo Prison (Hanoi Hilton) and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Overnight on a junk boat on Halong Bay
- Guided tour of Emperor's Tomb and Imperial Citadel Hue
- Walking tour of Hoi An Old Town
- Guided tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts), junk boat (1 nt), lodge (2 nt).
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Bus, boat, cyclo, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,911 ($147/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking