Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
Visit: Montevideo, South Atlantic Ocean, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Southern Ocean, South Georgia, Scotia Sea, South Shetland Islands, Drake Passage, Ushuaia
- Meet hardy locals and see unique wildlife in the Falkland Islands
- Explore abandoned whaling stations and visit Shackleton’s grave
- Walk quietly amongst king penguins and watch them surf onto the beach
- Learn about the environment and ecology from industry experts
- Spot whales and seals while cruising through icebergs on Zodiacs
Product Code: 133010
Transport: G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Montevideo, Uruguay
Finishes: Ushuaia, Argentina
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 20 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Montevideo
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 20 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 21 breakfasts, 19 lunches, 20 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $11,999 ($545/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking