Falls, Beaches & Serengeti Adventure (Northbound)
Visit: Johannesburg, Serowe, Maun, Okavango Delta, Gweta, Kasane, Victoria Falls, Lusaka, Mfuwe, Chipata, Kande Beach, Chitimba, Iringa, Dar es Salaam, Nungwi, Stone Town, Bagamoyo, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Nairobi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at Victoria Falls
- Experience wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Spend three glorious days on exotic Zanzibar
- Camp overnight in the Okavango Delta
- Embark on a walking safari in South Luangwa National Park
- Spot rhinos at the Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Sleep beneath baobab trees
Product Code: 131953
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), 4x4 safari vehicles, ferry, mokoro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Johannesburg, South Africa
Finishes: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach Your Discover Moment: Nungwi
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary Drive
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- Zanzibar excursion
- Spice plantation tour
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (19 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), simple hotels (4 nts), bush camping (1 nt).
- 25 breakfasts, 22 lunches, 18 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, ferry, mokoro, walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,559 ($132/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking