Falls, Beaches & Serengeti Adventure (Southbound)
Visit: Nairobi, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Bagamoyo, Jambiani, Stone Town, Baobab Valley, Iringa, Chitimba, Kande Beach, Chipata, Mfuwe, Lusaka, Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, Tshipise, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, Johannesburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot the "big five" from 4x4 safari vehicles in the Serengeti
- Snorkel Zanzibar's waters
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls
- Look for wildlife in Kruger National Park
- Discover the less-visited Zimbabwe
- Track rhinos on-foot in Matobo National Park
- Embark on a spice tour in Zanzibar
- Savour local foods at a traditional dinner
Product Code: 127130
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Tribal Textiles Market & Courtyard Cafe, Mfuwe Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Kande Beach Local Dinner, Kande Beach Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater entrances fees and wildlife safari drives
- Zanzibar excursion (3 days)
- Spice plantation entrance and guided tour
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance fee with wildlife safari drives in the Lando
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Participation camping (19 nts), full-service camping (2nts), simple hotels (5 nts).
- 25 breakfasts, 21 lunches, 19 dinners
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), 4x4 safari vehicles, minibus, ferry, walking.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
Price person (sharing double) $3,399 ($126/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking