Flaming Gorge Rafting Adventure
Visit: Flaming Gorge , Vernal
Tour Type: Small Group
- Fun Class II whitewater
- Ideal trip for kids as young as 4
- Classic Wild West history
- Stunning scenery & abundant wildlife
- World-class trout fishing
Product Code: 127828
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Flaming Gorge , United States
Finishes: Vernal, United States
Duration: 3 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Skilled professional guide service
- All meals from lunch on day 1 through lunch on the last day
- 2 waterproof bags to hold your gear for the trip (approximate sealed size: 13” diameter x 25” tall). Your sleeping bag and pad must fit into one bag and your remaining gear will fit into the other bag. Please note: If you rent our gear it will come already packed in one of the two waterproof bags issued to each passenger. Your remaining gear, therefore, must fit in one bag.
- 1 small waterproof bag for camera and other small items you’ll want during the day (approximate sealed size: 17” tall x 9” diameter)
- 2-person tents on a shared basis (there is a $30 charge for a private tent)
- Personal flotation device (PFD) which must be worn at all times on the river in compliance with insurance regulations
- 12-ounce insulated Klean Kanteen with Café Lid to use for drinks in camp
- Camp chairs
- Eating utensils, cups and plates
- Highest quality inflatable rafts, helmets and related equipment
- Transfers from the OARS Warehouse to the river and back
- Wetsuit or Splash Jacket–weather dependent (does not include footwear of any kind, including wetsuit booties). For clients with a high interest in using the inflatable kayaks, we will bring a limited supply of wetsuits. If you have your own, please feel free to bring it with you.
Price person (sharing double) $799 ($266/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
I was especially impressed with the competence of the two guides, their attention to safety, and the quality of the equipment. The Green River itself presents many opportunities for adventure, but the guides made the most of it. The best example: selecting a spot to jump into the river from a 15 foot ledge.
This was our first overnight rafting experience. Yeti and Tony were our guides and they were fabulous. Two of us traveled with our 11 year old granddaughter. She successfully accomplished her first stand up paddling. I was pleastly surprised by the food on our trip. We were lucky with the weather. No rain and warm each day. Yeti needed to bushwhack his way to the second camp site and it had little shade. However, by the time we set up camp, the sun was behind the mountain and it turned out to be better than the first night's camp. If you go, tip your guides well. They work really hard to make your trip memorable.
In Business Since 1969
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking