Visit: Quito, San Cristóbal Island, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Snorkel with sea lions
- Travel by public speedboats around the Galápagos Islands
- Camp in the middle of nature
- Visit Charles Darwin Research Station
- Hike Sierra Negra volcano.
Product Code: 145607
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, public speedboat, van, pickup truck, public bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
- Interpretation Centre Visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Hike to Sierra Negra volcano (Isabela Island)
- Isabela Highlands camping
- Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and incredible wildlife encounters
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Multi-share hostel (4 nts), camping (2 nts), simple hotels (2 nts).
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Plane, public speedboat, van, pickup truck, public bus
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Representative in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $1,679 ($187/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking