Galapagos — Central Islands aboard the Xavier III
Visit: Quito, Chinese Hat, Cerro Dragón, Islas Plaza, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, North Seymour, Santiago Island, Puerto Ayora, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Seven nights cruising through the Galápagos National Park aboard Xavier
- Snorkelling with sea lions and discovering amazing marine life
- Coming face-to-face with 200-year-old giant tortoises
- Hiking along dramatic lava flows and exploring colonies of sea birds and sea lions
- Finding marine iguanas relaxing in the sunshine
Product Code: 143602
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Xavier
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Snorkelling at Chinese Hat, Isla Lobos, North Seymour and Sullivan Bay
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $3,151 ($315/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking