Galapagos Central Islands & Inca Discovery::Inca Trail From Jan 18
Visit: Quito, Chinese Hat, Cerro Dragón, Islas Plaza, San Cristóbal Island, Quito, Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise the Galápagos for four nights aboard the Xavier III
- Snorkel with sea lions and discover spectacular marine life in protected bays
- Visit El Chato Reserve to spot giant tortoises in their natural environment
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Product Code: 201832
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Xavier), van, train, hiking, public bus, panga.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (4 nts)
- Incredible wildlife encounters
- Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling
- Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits aboard Galápagos yacht
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Xavier), van, train, hiking, public bus, panga.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Lima, Cusco and Quito, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $3,639 ($260/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking