Galapagos Central Islands & Inca Discovery::Lares Trek From Jan 18
Visit: Quito, Chinese Hat, Cerro Dragón, Islas Plaza, San Cristóbal Island, Quito, Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise the Galápagos for four nights aboard the Xavier III
- Snorkel with sea lions and discover spectacular marine life in protected bays
- Find land iguanas feeding in the cactus forests on South Plaza Island
- Explore ruins and bargain at Sacred Valley markets
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Product Code: 201833
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht, van, train, hiking, public bus, Zodiac.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- 4 nts in the Galápagos Islands
- Incredible wildlife encounters
- Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling
- Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits aboard Galápagos yacht
- Flight from Quito to Lima
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Lares Trek hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Lares Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- Hotels (7 nts), twin-share cabins on board our motorized yacht (4 nts), camping (2 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 6 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht, van, train, hiking, public bus, Zodiac.
- Local naturalist guide (certified by the Galápagos National Park) while in the islands, Chief Experience Officer (CEO) in Lima, local guide from Cusco onwards.
Price person (sharing double) $4,499 ($321/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking