Galapagos — Central, South & East Islands aboard the Yolita
Visit: Quito, Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Cerro Brujo, Bahía Gardner, Santa Fé Island, Santa Cruz Island, Punta Cormorant, Chinese Hat, Black Turtle Cove, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Seven nights cruising in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Yolita. Explore the beautiful central
- South and east Islands to see iguanas and sea lions
- Relax on the white sandy beaches
- Enjoy an amazing snorkelling experience at the ‘Devil's Crown’
- Visit Post Office Bay
- Cerro Dragón for some excellent birdwatching
- And snorkel with the local wildlife.
Product Code: 155084
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Yolita), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Arrival transfer
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Yolita (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Yolita
- Spot frigatebirds and blue-footed boobies (North Seymour Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock, Isla Lobos, Gardner Bay and Corona del Diablo
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Yolita in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Yolita), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $3,709 ($371/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking