Galapagos — East, Central, & West Islands aboard the Eden
Visit: Quito, Santa Fé Island, Puerto Ayora, Isabela Island, Punta Moreno, Tagus Cove, Puerto Egas, Santa Cruz Island, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit friendly sea lions in Isla Lobos
- Spot colonies of blue-footed boobies
- Mingle with iguanas on Santa Fe Island
- Watch manta rays and whitetip reef sharks swim in Tintoreras
- Take in views over saltwater craters and volcanoes on Isabela Island
Product Code: 230807
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Isla lobos visit
- Santa Fé and South Plazas excursions
- Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation (Santa Cruz)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- Chance to see flightless cormorants and penguins (Isabela Island)
- Visit to the largest marine iguana colony in the Galápagos (Fernandina Island)
- Snorkelling at Puerto Egas and North Seymour
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Eden in twin-share (bunks), twin-share (lower berths), or double cabins (7 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $3,759 ($376/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking