Galapagos Express Adventure: Wilderness & Wildlife
Visit: San Cristóbal Island, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island
Tour Type: Small Group
- Snorkel with sea lions
- Travel by public speedboats around the Galápagos Islands
- Camp in the middle of it all to stay closer to nature
- Visit Charles Darwin Research Station
- Hike Sierra Negra Volcano.
Product Code: 225556
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Speedboat, pickup truck, public bus, and private vehicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San Cristóbal Island, Ecuador
Finishes: Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
- Interpretation Centre Visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano (Isabela Island)
- Isabela Highlands Camping
- Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and incredible wildlife encounters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Multi-share hostel (4 nt), camping (2 nts).
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Speedboat, pickup truck, public bus, and private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
Price person (sharing double) $1,316 ($188/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking