Galapagos Island Hopping with Quito
Visit: Quito, Puerto Ayora, Floreana Island, Isabela Island, Puerto Ayora, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike up Sierra Negra volcano
- Observe flamingos at an isolated lagoon
- Marvel at the unique wildlife of the Galápagos
- Stay at a G Adventures-supported community guesthouse in Floreana.
Product Code: 145014
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, private van, speedboat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Charles Darwin Research Centre visit (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Las Grietas
- Snorkelling at Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Flamingo Lagoon visit (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra volcano hike
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Tortuga Bay hike (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nts), G Adventures-supported community guesthouse (2 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Plane, private van, speedboat.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,159 ($240/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking