Galapagos Land & Sea — Central & East Islands aboard the Xavier III
Visit: Quito, Punta Pitt, Santiago Island, Puerto Ayora, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- One night on Santa Cruz
- Three nights cruising through the Galápagos National Park aboard the Xavier
- Visit to see the giant tortoises
- Watching three species of boobies and two species of frigatebirds nesting together at Punta Pitt
- Snorkelling with rays and sea turtles in the shadow of Kicker Rock
- Witnessing the towering volcanic cliffs and the dark-sand beaches of Santiago island.
Product Code: 143767
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (3 nts)
- All meals aboard the Xavier
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Overnight on Santa Cruz
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock and La Loberia
- Charles Darwin Research Station visit (Santa Cruz)
- Academy Bay Tour
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Internal flights
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits while aboard Xavier
- Hotel (3 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (3 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,439 ($348/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking