Galapagos Land & Sea — Central & South Islands aboard the Yolita
Visit: Quito, Puerto Ayora, Punta Cormorant, Chinese Hat, Black Turtle Cove, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Five days exploring the Galápagos Islands
- Enjoy an amazing snorkelling experience at the ‘Devil's Crown’
- Visit Post Office Bay
- Cerro Dragón for some excellent birdwatching
- Snorkel with the local wildlife.
Product Code: 155085
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local flight, Yolita motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Arrival transfer
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Yolita (3 nts)
- All meals aboard the Yolita
- Overnight on Santa Cruz Island
- Tortuga Bay hike and kayak (Santa Cruz Island)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Snorkelling at Corona del Diablo
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits while aboard the Yolita
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (3 nts), aboard the Yolita in twin-share cabins (3 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Yolita), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,435 ($348/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking