Galapagos Land & Sea — Central Islands aboard the Xavier III
Visit: Quito, North Seymour, Santiago Island, Puerto Ayora, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- One night in Santa Cruz with included visit to see the giant tortoises
- Three nights cruising through the Galápagos National Park aboard the Xavier
- Snorkelling excursions searching for sea turtles and rays
- Hiking through the lava fields of Bartolomé to get an amazing view
- Learn more about the ecology of the Galápagos with a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
Product Code: 143766
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (3 nts)
- All meals aboard the Xavier
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Overnight on Santa Cruz
- Visit to North Seymour to see nesting seabirds
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, Kicker Rock and Sullivan Bay
- Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation (Santa Cruz)
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Internal flights
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits while aboard Xavier
- Hotels (3 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (3 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,106 ($301/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking