Galapagos Land & Sea — North & Central aboard Estrella del Mar
Visit: Quito, Puerto Ayora, Genovesa Island, Islas Plaza, Puerto Ayora, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- One night in Puerto Ayora
- Enjoy an afternoon hike to Tortuga Bay along with a kayak
- Three nights cruising Galápagos National Park aboard the Estrella
- Snorkel in the caldera of a collapsed volcano and search for marine life on Genovesa
- Hike over the dramatic volcanic rock formations on Bartolomé
- Search for land iguanas on Santa Fé.
Product Code: 145099
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Overnight on Santa Cruz Island
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella (3 nts)
- Hike and kayak excursion to Tortuga Bay (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Excursion to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island)
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel (3 nts), aboard the Estrella in twin-share (bunks) cabins (3 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $1,845 ($264/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking