Galapagos — South & Central Islands aboard the Estrella del Mar
Visit: Quito, Punta Pitt, Bahía Gardner, Floreana Island, North Seymour, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Four nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Estrella
- Explore the marine wonderland of Kicker Rock – one of the Galápagos' most famous sites
- Search for pink flamingos at Punta Cormorant
- Learn about about the biological history of the islands from your Naturalist Guide
Product Code: 145096
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella (4 nts)
- All meals aboard the Estrella
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, Kicker Rock, Gardner Bay and Corona del Diablo
- Opportunity to see the waved albatross from Apr - Nov (Española Island)
- Post Office Bay visit (Floreana Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Estrella in twin-share (bunks) cabins (4 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,479 ($354/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking