Galapagos — South & East Islands aboard the Eden
Visit: Quito, Floreana Island, Punta Suárez, San Cristóbal Island, Santa Fé Island, Santa Cruz Island, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- See giant tortoises in the highlands of Santa Cruz
- Spot nocturnal barn owls roosting in volcanic tubes
- Snorkel in Corona del Diablo
- Visit contrasting green and white sand beaches on Floreana Island
- See napping reef sharks at the bottom of Gardner Bay
Product Code: 230806
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (5 nts)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Highlands giant tortoises excursion (Santa Cruz)
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Isla lobos visit
- Santa Fé and South Plazas excursions
- Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation (Santa Cruz)
- Snorkelling at Corona del Diablo and Gardner Bay
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Eden in twin-share (bunks), twin-share (lower berths), or double cabins (5 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $2,554 ($319/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking