Visit: Quito, Isla San Cristobal, Isla Santa Cruz, Isla Isabela, Isla Santa Cruz, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Arrive early and discover Quito’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage, filled with colonial era buildings, boulevards of multicoloured mansions and gracefully ageing cathedrals
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana. This dinosaur-like little creature has an iridescent sheen and is only found on the Galapagos Islands
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises. Get up close and personal with these enormous animals, as they drag themselves through the sand
- Birdwatching at the Galapagos is quite an experience. Watch the aerobatic routines of blue-footed boobies and the death defying stunts of the frigate birds, as they whizz through the air
- Get your blood pumping as you scale Sierra Negra Volcano on Isabela Island
Product Code: 133385
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Plane,Speed boat,Private Vehicle,Public bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (5),
Accommodation: Hotel (8 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,828 ($203/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Rachel Whitmire M.
Overall, I got to see 99% of everything that I wanted to see and the Galapagos Islands were beautiful and very interesting. If you participate in all of the excursions, included and optional, it is non-stop. You don't really have time for shopping or rest, but if the pace was slower you'd really miss out on seeing the sights.
A great way to experience the main features of trip Galapagos on a budget.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking