Galapagos — West & Central Islands aboard the Monserrat
Visit: Quito, Sullivan Bay, Bachas Beach, Black Turtle Cove, Isabela Island, Chinese Hat, Puerto Egas, North Seymour, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- 7 nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Monserrat
- Hike over the dramatic volcanic flows to a viewpoint on Bartolomé
- Snorkel with sea lions and sea turtles
- Hike the Sierra Negra Volcano – the largest basaltic caldera in the Galápagos
- Choose to search for sea turtles or simply relax on the white-sand beaches of Santiago
Product Code: 141269
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht, panga, private vehicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Monserrat (7 nts)
- 2 Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide
- All meals aboard the Monserrat
- Highlands giant tortoises excursion
- Snorkelling at Sullivan Bay, Bartolomé Island, Bachas Beach, Chinese Hat, Isla Rábida and Puerto Egas
- Black Turtle Cove Excursion
- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre
- All landings and excursions
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the Monserrat in twin-share or double cabins (7 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht, panga, private vehicle.
- 2 CEOs/Naturalist Guides while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $3,561 ($356/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking