Galapagos — West, Central & East Islands aboard the Estrella del Mar
Visit: Quito, Chinese Hat, Playa Espumilla, Punta Espinoza, Elizabeth Bay, Isabela Island, Santa Cruz Island, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Seven nights cruising the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella
- Explore the least visited islands of Isabela and Fenandina to see massive bird colonies and impressive volcanos
- Relax on Santiago Island's white-sand beach
- Hike to the top of the Sierra Negra volcano the most recently active volcano in the Galápagos
- Go snorkelling with sea lions and search for turtles and rays
Product Code: 145097
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Estrella
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the largest marine iguana colony in the Galápagos (Fernandina Island)
- Chance to see flightless cormorants and penguins (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra Hike (Isabela Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Hike to Tortuga Bay (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Estrella in twin-share (bunks) cabins (7 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
Price person (sharing double) $3,559 ($356/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking