Genoa and the Cinque Terre Self-Guided Walking Tour
Visit: Genoa, Ginestra, Nozarego, Levanto, Corniglia, Manarola
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Follow age-old paths through cork-oak forests along the sea, passing into citrus and olive groves on your way from Manarola to Vernazza.
- Learn to make the regions most acclaimed specialtypestoduring a hands-on cooking class with a local chef.
- Stay in a four-star castle in the ancient port town of Sestri Levante, overlooking two beautiful gulfs: the Bay of Silence and the Bay of Fables.
- Take advantage of the Cinque Terres extensive train and ferry system to tweak and modify your itinerary at will.
Product Code: 149365
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Genoa, Italy
Finishes: Manarola, Italy
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily and three dinners (Days 1, 3, and 5); house wine included with dinner
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary.
- Orientation meeting with a representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure) and maps (provided to you at your orientation meeting)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $3,198 ($457/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking