Visit: Geneva, Zermatt, Baveno, Vaduz, Lucerne, Zurich
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Geneva: What better way to start your Swiss journey than with a typical Swiss meal in a chalet-styled local restaurant! Au Petit Chalet are known for their delicious Swiss sausages served with Rosti potatoes and fresh Perch fillets, not to mention the decadent Chocolate Fondue and fresh fruit that is served for dessert!
- Zermatt: Choose your own ambience, style of cuisine and drinks for a more intimate culinary experience with friends. You will be offered a selection of fine restaurants on your Zermatt Dine-Around Evening.
- St. Moritz: You will be delighted with a delicious fondue dinner at a local restaurant, its a real Swiss treat.
- Lucerne: Toast to new friends and Swiss adventures during your Celebration Dinner at Restaurant Seeblick.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Stanserhorn: Meet a Swiss Ranger on your spectacular journey to the summit of Mount Stanserhorn, where you will learn about the local wildlife.
- Geneva: Rated as the No. 1 hotel of the 'Top 15 Hotels of Switzerland' at the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2017, the Hotel d'Angleterre is set on the banks of Geneva's Lac Leman and beautifully reflects the essence of a Red Carnation Hotel, where each of the individually-designed rooms combines traditional charm and elegant style with modern amenities.
- Zermatt: The Resort Hotel Alex offers a hospitality experience full of surprises, by cleverly combining modern and traditional elements.
- St Moritz: Crystal Hotel is located close to the town centre shops where guests can browse prestigious brands such as Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
- Geneva: During your orientation, your Travel Director will show you the Jet d'Eau, Floral Clock and Reformation Monument.
- Montreux: At the foot of the Alps this town boasts one of the most beautiful walks along Lake Geneva, join your Travel Director for an orientation before there is free time to explore.
- Lake Geneva: Visit beautiful Chillon Castle, set on a rocky islet in the lake. With the help of a Local Expert, look out for Lord Byron's name which he carved into a pillar.
- Zermatt: Ride the shuttle trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway up to the traffic-free Alpine resort. Should weather permit, you may even see the majestic peak of the Matterhorn.
- Zermatt: Your Travel Director will lead you on an orientation of this picturesque village, high in the mountains.
- Baveno: During your orientation with your Travel Director see the cobbled streets and 16th century square.
- St. Moritz: During your orientation of this alpine resort see the spa quarter and glacial lake.
- Scenic Swiss Rail Journey: Travel along the route of the world-famous Glacier Express, through looping tunnels and dizzying viaducts. This is a glorious adventure in the scenic heart of the Swiss Alps, only possible by rail.
- Vaduz: See the castle when you visit the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Lucerne: See the emotive Lion Monument, Jesuit Church and covered Chapel Bridge.
- Scenic Drives: Travel beside Lake Geneva, along the Rhone Valley and through the Simplon Pass. Experience the beauty of Lake Maggiore as you travel along its shores through the Italian Lake District. Continue through Julier Pass and Engadine Valley, pass the Grisons Alps, Walensee and beside Lake Zurich.
Product Code: 239365
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family, Seniors (55+), Luxury
Starts: Geneva, Switzerland
Finishes: Zurich, Switzerland
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price person (sharing double) $2,978 ($372/day)
$200 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking