Grand Canyon Rafting: Lees Ferry to Whitmore Wash
Visit: Arrowhead Village Mobile Home Park, Paradise
Tour Type: Small Group
- Raft 187 miles on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon
- Explore Redwall Cavern, Nautiloid, Blacktail, Matkatamiba & Havasu Canyons
- Hike to Nankoweep & explore Native American ruins
- Raft 38 major rapids like Unkar, Hance, Sockdolager, Grapevine, Crystal & Lava
- Our Grand Canyon rafting trip concludes with a scenic helicopter flight out of the Canyon
Product Code: 69446
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Arrowhead Village Mobile Home Park, United States
Finishes: Paradise, United States
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Skilled professional guide service
- All meals from lunch on day 1 through breakfast on the last day
- Two waterproof bags to hold your gear for the trip (approximate sealed size: 20” tall x 14” diameter). Your sleeping bag and pad must fit into one bag and your remaining gear will fit into the other bag. Please note: If you rent our gear it will come already packed in one of the two waterproof bags. Your remaining gear, therefore, must fit in one
- One small waterproof bag for camera and film and other small items you’ll want during the day (approximate sealed size: 17” tall x 9” diameter).
- 2-person tents on a shared basis (there is a $35 charge for a private tent)
- Personal flotation device (PFD) which must be worn at all times on the river in compliance with National Park Service regulations
- Camp chairs
- Eating utensils, cups and plates
- Highest quality rafts and related equipment
- Transportation by van from Flagstaff to put-in at Lees Ferry and return to Las Vegas from Whitmore Wash
Price person (sharing double) $5,057 ($421/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
If you are thinking about a trip through the Grand Canyon, this is it. The guides, the food, the camps, the side canyon hikes, the history, the camaraderie - every facet of this trip was fabulous. After 12 days on the river, I wanted more: more of the canyon, more laughs with the guides, more time floating on the river, more rapids. I'd do it again this summer if I could (NPS only lets you go once a year) and I'd do it again every year if I could afford to take the time off from work. This is pricey for sure, but worth every single penny- you will never regret it and I will carry the memories with me forever! Thanks, OARS!!!
What an extraordinary experience for adults and kids. On this trip through the Grandest of Canyons it was pure joy watching the group of 7 kids and 9 adults play in all of the side canyons filled with waterfalls and slides. The cast of guides was truly amazing and surpassed all expectations, from culinary skills, geology and astronomy lessons, dealing with safety concerns, guitar singalongs and canyon "stories". In my humble opinion, a must do family vacation! It may just change your life.
Even after two years of anticipation, this trip exceeded all of my expectations! I've been on several OARS trips before, all wonderful, but this trip was off the charts! 11 days of magical scenery, adventurous hikes, exciting rapids, relaxation, delicious food and incredible campsites. I would do this trip every year if I could afford it! OARS guides are top notch, and this trip was no exception - we had nearly a 1:1 guide to guest ratio. If you are considering this trip - do not hesitate - just do it, there is no way you will regret it!
OARS is THE outfitter for the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. Every aspect of the trip is first class. You will not be disappointed.
In Business Since 1969
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking