Great Sicily Tour
Visit: Palermo, Agrigento, Noto, Taormina, Palermo, Cinisi
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Palermo-Visit of the city including the Cathedral, the Palatina Chapel, and a panoramic tour of the town (With Local Guide and wireless headsets).
- Monreale- Visit the magnificent 12th century Norman Cathedral.
- Erice- Visit the Cathedral, and the town.
- Agrigento- Visit the Valley of the Temples (With Local Guide and wireless headsets).
- Ragusa- Visit the city center and the Basilica di San Giorgio (With Local Guide and wireless headsets).
- Syracuse- Visit the archaeological area including the famous Latomie of the Parades, the Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre, and the Dyonisios Ear.
- Taormina- Visit the 3rd century Greek Amphitheater and the Monte Etna
- In addition to these sites, guests will be encouraged to participate in a tasting of Sicilian products at a renowned pastry, Panettone, and the famous artisan liquors, Rosolio, as well as innumerable other various flavors, wines, and local productions tastings.
Product Code: 162563
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Palermo, Italy
Finishes: Cinisi, Italy
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Private airport transfer for your tour on arrival & departure days at scheduled times
- Luxury air-conditioned private coach, extended legroom
- First Class Hotels
- All taxes, including city tax
- Baggage handling included when not in airport
- All standard gratuities for hotel personnel
- 14 Meals:
- 7 American inspired breakfast buffets.
- 1 lunch to include:
- 1 wine tasting with lunch with 2 main courses with local cuisine, fine local wine, mineral water, dessert and coffee
- 6 dinners to include:
- 3 main courses (pasta or soup, meat or fish), dessert or fruit, mineral water, fine local wine and coffee
- All standard gratuities for restaurant personnel
- Tour Guide & Tour Driver:
- Your tour will be conducted by our tour guide and tour driver. They will take the worry out of foreign travel as they manage the intricate details of your tour, keeping you entertained with anecdotes and stories to make sure your vacation is educational, entertaining, fun and safe!
- Any gratuities are at your pleasure for our tour guide and tour driver
- Licensed Local Guides:
- Local expert guides in Palermo, Monreale, Agrigento, Ragusa, Syracuse, Taormina, winery
- Our local expert guides are native citizens of the cities they represent offering a fascinating insight into local history, customs and tradition while entertain you with stories only a local would know!
- Wireless headsets to hear our guides clearly and distinctly in public places by utilizing our personal audio system for groups of 9+ allowing you to roam and explore sites (within 60 feet) without missing any insight from our local guides
- One umbrella for each person in case of rain.
- View, Visit, Walking tour, Museums, and Gallery:
- (WLG) = With Local Guide and wireless headsets.
- Visit of the city including the Cathedral, the “Palatina” Chapel, and a panoramic tour of the town (WLG)
- Visit the magnificent 12th century Norman Cathedral (WLG)
- Visit the Valley of the Temples (WLG)
- Visit the city center and the “Basilica di San Giorgio (WLG)
- Visit the archaeological area including the famous Latomie of the Parades, the Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre, and the Dyonisios ‘Ear’ (WLG)
- Visit the 3rd century Greek Amphitheater and the city center (WLG)
Price person (sharing double) $2,300 ($288/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great Tours of ItalyG.T.I. "Great Tours of Italy" is a 100% Italian Tour Operator (HEADQUARTERED IN ROME) specializing in First Class Escorted and Customized Tours throughout Italy. G.T.I. sells its packaged tours through its representative offices and the most reputable independent travel agencies all over the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
In Business Since 1971
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking