Great Southern Italy Adventure
Visit: Rome, Praiano, Lecce, Otranto, Alberobello, Matera, Taormina, Villa Milia, Agrigento, Palermo, San Gavino Monreale, Armetta, Rome
Tour Type: Small Group
- Rome - Comfortable bus sightseeing of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, St. Peter Square, the Circo Massimo and Via Veneto.
- Lecce - Guided tour though the center city, see the Basilica and its monumental Piazza del Duomo.
- Castellana Caves - Visit the remarkable karst cave system.
- Matera - Visit the Sassi and the Park of the Rupestrian Churches of Matera.
- Otranto - Visit the beautiful city and enjoy the viewof the Castle.
- Palermo - Visit of city including the Cathedral, the Palatina Chapel, and panoramic tour of the town.
- Monreale - Visit the magnificent 12th century Norman Cathedral.
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples.
- Naples - View of Triumphal Arch of the New Castle, St. Charles Theater, the Royal Palace, Galleria Umberto, and the semicircular Piazza Plebiscito, Posillipo Hill.
Product Code: 149645
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Rome, Italy
Finishes: Rome, Italy
Duration: 13 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Private airport transfer for your tour on arrival & departure in Rome. (see the Itinerary)
- Luxury air-conditioned private minibus
- Ferry from Calabria to Sicily
- First Class Hotels (4**** or 5*****)
- Includes all taxes (including city tax)
- Baggage handling included (ask your driver)
- All standard gratuities for hotel personnel
- 24 Meals:
- 12 breakfast buffets
- 4 lunches to include:
- 1 wine and olive oil tasting with fine local food
- 3 lunch – three main courses, dessert, local fine wine and coffee
- 8 dinners to include:
- 8 dinner – three main courses, dessert, local fine wine and coffee
- All Standard gratuities for restaurant personnel
- Tour Guide & Tour Driver:
- Your tour will be conducted by our tour guide & tour driver. They will take the worry out of foreign travel as they manage the intricate details of your tour, keeping you entertained with anecdotes and stories to make sure your vacation is educational, entertaining, fun and safe!
- Any gratuities are at your pleasure for our tour guide & tour driver
- Wireless headsets to hear our guides clearly and distinctly in public places allowing you to roam & explore sites (within 60 feet) without missing any insight from your local guides (group of 9 or more)
- Travel documents (PDF) included
- One umbrella per person in case of rain
Price person (sharing double) $3,350 ($258/day)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Great Tours of ItalyG.T.I. "Great Tours of Italy" is a 100% Italian Tour Operator (HEADQUARTERED IN ROME) specializing in First Class Escorted and Customized Tours throughout Italy. G.T.I. sells its packaged tours through its representative offices and the most reputable independent travel agencies all over the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
In Business Since 1971
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking