Great Tuscany and Cinque Terre
Visit: Rome, Chianti , Montepulciano, Florence, San Gimignano, Lucca, Cinque Terre, Orvieto, Rome
Tour Type: Small Group
- Rome: Comfortable sightseeing minibus tour of Rome city center including the view of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, St. Peter Square, the Circo Massimo and Via Veneto (WLG)
- Siena: Follow our local guide to through the city center, admire the Gothic Cathedral, Town Hall, Piazza Del Campo (site of the spectacular Medieval style horse race) (WLG)
- Florence: Guided visit to Florences Academy Gallery to see Michelangelos original Statue of David (WLG)
- Walking tour through Florences Cathedral, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise, visit Signoria Square, and the Church of Santa Croce (WLG)
- View from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Lucca: Walking tour through the city center surrounded by the mighty walls (WLG)
Product Code: 162565
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Rome, Italy
Finishes: Rome, Italy
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Private airport transfer at the arrival and departure in Rome. Should your flights not coincide with these arrival and departure transfer times, please let us know; we can arrange your transfer inexpensively to/from the airport by limousine
- Luxury air-conditioned private minibus, extended leg room
- Ferry ticket for the Cinque Terre (to/from La Spezia)
- Supreme First-Class Hotel or Four Class Agriturismo
- Taxes, city tax and breakfast buffets
- All standard gratuities for hotel personnel
- 17 Meals:
- 8 American inspired breakfast buffets.
- 2 Lunches to include:
- 1 wine tasting with fine local cuisine and olive oil tasting
- 1 cooking class followed by lunch
- 7 Dinners to include:
- Ddinners at local a restaurant/agriturismo with three main courses, dessert, mineral water, local wine and coffee
- All standard gratuities for restaurant personnel
- Tour Guide & Tour Driver:
- Your tour will be conducted by our tour guide and tour driver. They will take the worry out of foreign travel as they manage the intricate details of your tour, keeping you entertained with anecdotes and stories to make sure your vacation is educational, entertaining, fun and safe!
- Any gratuities are at your pleasure for your tour director and tour driver
- Licensed Local Guides:
- Experts in Rome, Siena, Florence, Lucca and Winery
- Our local expert guides are native citizens of the cities they represent offering a fascinating insight into local history, customs and tradition while entertain you with stories only a local would know!
- Wireless headsets to hear our Guide clearly and distinctly in public places by utilizing our personal audio system for groups of 9+ allowing you to roam and explore sites (within 60 feet) without missing any insight from our tour guide or local guide.
- One umbrella for each person in case of rain
Price person (sharing double) $2,700 ($300/day)
$300 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great Tours of ItalyG.T.I. "Great Tours of Italy" is a 100% Italian Tour Operator (HEADQUARTERED IN ROME) specializing in First Class Escorted and Customized Tours throughout Italy. G.T.I. sells its packaged tours through its representative offices and the most reputable independent travel agencies all over the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
In Business Since 1971
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking