Greece Sailing Adventure: Cyclades Islands
Visit: Santorini – Ios, Amorgos, Small Cyclades, Naxos, Syros, Mykonos, Sifnos, Folegandros, Santorini
Tour Type: Small Group
- A Santorini sunset around the caldera is a sight to behold. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island past white villages that cling to plunging cliffs and watch as day turns to night in the most stunning of ways.
- Sail the Aegean Sea on your small group yacht and island-hop through the Cyclades, taking regular stops to swim off the side of your boat and letting the pitch and roll of the ocean help you sleep at night.
- Feast on fresh seafood at a sleepy waterfront taverna in the Small Cyclades islands – far away from tourist crowds and deep in the local way of life. This is island living, Greek style.
- Step back in time among the Venetian architecture of Naxos and consider learning about rural life with a daytrip to a country village – a couple of the many experiences to be had around the Cyclades.
- No Greek island adventure is complete without a stop in Mykonos. Embrace your hedonistic side with its boutique culture and nightlife or relax on one of the many beaches dotted along the coast.
Product Code: 128441
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Boat
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Santorini – Ios, Greece
Finishes: Santorini, Greece
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Overnight boat (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,950 ($195/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking