Greek Island Hopper
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Santorini: What better way to start your island adventure than to sip on a cocktail as you take in one of the world's most beautiful sunsets.
- Mykonos: Learn about traditional Mykonian cuisine as you taste some of the local delicacies.
- Santorini: Hear about the volcanic history of the island through the knowledge of an Expert Geologist.
- Mykonos: Meet a local Greek Captain who will take you down to the beautiful south beaches of the island.
- Athens: Situated on the banks of the ancient Ilissos river, this high-tech luxury hotel pays tribute to Greece’s fascinating ancient past, with the river itself once being mentioned in Plato’s writings. While here, you’ll be inspired to delve further into Greece’s history without losing all the benefits of the 21st century and the hotel’s sophisticated amenities.
- Athens: Situated in the centre of Athens, the Divani Caravel Hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, offering elegant rooms, sumptuous suites, and a variety of restaurants and bars. For the health conscious there is a rooftop health club, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Head to the hotel’s upper floors for breathtaking views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill.
- Santorini: Minimalistic luxury is the mantra at the Splendour Resort, Santorini. With sweeping views over the Aegan Sea, the hotel lets the scenery do the talking, while still including all the modern luxuries you’ll need for your stay. It offers a private beach and pool for those that want to make the most of Greece’s glorious weather.
- Santorini: Located at the entrance to Fira, the capital of Santorini, this lavish hotel is a fashionable getaway for those after breathtaking views, relaxation and rejuvenation. The hotel holds two restaurants, bars, fresh water swimming pools and a beauty spa, so you’re able to unwind in style after a day exploring.
- Mykonos: Positioned in Tourlos Bay, just 2 km from cosmopolitan Mykonos town, this modern hotel overlooks the Aegean Sea and the ancient island of Delos, the mythological birthplace of Apollo. It offers luxury accommodation, bars and a private pool, making it an idyllic place to relax and rejuvenate.
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Mykonos: Enjoy the ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Ocean.
- Mykonos: Explore Mykonos Town with a Local Expert and wander the beautiful blue and white streets.
- Athens: Soak in the last views of paradise as you ride the ferry back to Athens.
Product Code: 239661
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family, Seniors (55+), Luxury
Starts: Athens, Greece
Finishes: Athens, Greece
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price person (sharing double) $3,842 ($320/day)
$200 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking