Highlights of Alaska
Visit: Anchorage, Homer, Seward, Valdez, McCarthy, Tangle Lakes, Denali National Park and Preserve, Anchorage
Tour Type: Small Group
- Devour seafood in Anchorage
- Hike in stellar Denali National Park
- Hear glaciers groan at Wrangell-St Elias National Park
- Marvel at the views of the Kenai Peninsula
Product Code: 127021
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, national park shuttle bus, ferry, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Anchorage, United States
Finishes: Anchorage, United States
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- All national and state park entrance fees
- Hikes and exploration of Kenai Peninsula
- Hike to Exit Glacier and Harding Icefield
- Views of Portage and Worthington Glaciers
- Wrangell-St Elias National Park visit
- McCarthy visit
- Cooper River Valley and Tangle Lakes views
- Full-day excursion to Eielson Visitor Center in Denali NP
- Free time in Homer, Valdez, and Denali National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Standard hotels (3 nts), cabins (2 nts, en suite facilities), basic hotels/cabins (6 nts, shared facilities), basic hotels (3 nts, triple-share, shared facilities).
- 1 breakfast, 8 lunches
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, national park shuttle bus, ferry, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $3,899 ($260/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking