Highlights of Argentina and Brazil
Visit: Santiago, Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
Sample world class cuisine and wine on this short but sweet tour flying across South Americaa€™s principle gastronomic region. After action-packed days in beautiful cities, you can watch dancers tango in one city or samba in another. Youa€™ll also visit the beautiful countryside and vineyards around Mendoza.
- Guided Argentinian Winery Tour
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side)
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side)
Product Code: 145533
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Santiago, Chile
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 10 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 3 Buffet Breakfast(s), 3 Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es), 2 Local Breakfast(s)
- Transport: flight(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,868 ($170/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Lots of interesting experiences and great fun.
I had trip to South America with Tucan travel. I joined a group of 12 people + guide. Everybody was friendly, easy going and nice. Our guide was experienced person with great ability to unite random people. We had several excursions in the cities we visited, we did rafting, hiking, dancing and partying.I felt really good with the group and was happy and smiley all the time. I definitely would recommend Tucan to my friends and will book another holiday for myself.
My fellow travelers and I felt safe and secure throughout the South America Journey. The Tour was very professional. We had a problem at the Argentina Border as we did not have a visa and Manny fixed this up within minutes. Our Tour Guide was always thinking ahead to ensure ev everything went smooth. I have no hesitation in recommending Tucan to any of my clients with confidence knowing that they will have a great time and be looked after well.
Would highly recommend Tucan Travel. Our lovely guide was well organised and professional With a good sense of humour. Good hotels and organised city tours. Top rate, well priced, couldn't fault.
Amazing trip, unforgettable experiences.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking