Highlights of Egypt
Visit: Cairo, Aswān, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Hurghada, Alexandria, Cairo
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore ancient temples and monuments
- Gaze at the pyramids and mysterious Sphinx
- Spend the night on a felucca
- Connect with history on the streets of Alexandria
- Explore the coral gardens of the Red Sea
- Take a tour of the Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
Product Code: 166469
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-con van, train, felucca, donkey, plane, 4x4, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Cairo, Egypt
Finishes: Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān Your Discover Moment: Aswān Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx entrance and guided tour
- Egyptian Museum entrance and guided tour
- Felucca overnight sailing excursion with support boat
- Karnak and Kom Ombo temples entrance and guided tour
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings guided visit
- Colossi of Memnon visit
- Alexandria guided tour
- Boat and snorkelling trip in Hurghada
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (11 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), felucca with support boat for toilet/showers (1 nt).
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private air-conditioned van, train, felucca, plane, 4x4, walking.
- Certified Egyptologist as Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,499 ($107/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking