Highlights of India & Nepal
Visit: Delhi, Jaipur, Karauli, Agra, Agra - Orchha, Orchha, Orchha - Overnight train, River Ganges, Varanasi, India/Nepal border crossing - Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Rise in the cool half-light of dawn and watch the sunrise while you glide over the River Ganges on a small riverboat.
- Stay in a riverside jungle lodge in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a safari in search of rhinos, Bengal tigers, monkeys and more.
- Join pilgrims during a visit to the birthplace of Gautama Buddha in Lumbini, where evidence of a shrine dated before 550 BC was uncovered in 2013.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening at a community homestay in the Madi Valley, a lush Nepalese valley bordered by forest and river.
- Immerse yourself in the holy city of Varanasi, exploring the Old City by day and soaking up the atmosphere of a candle flower ceremony as the sun sets.
Product Code: 128532
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Canoe,Cycle rickshaw,Jeep,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus,Train,Van
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Kathmandu, India
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (3), Lunch (2), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 nt),Guesthouse (1 nt),Heritage Property (1 nt),Hotel (10 nts),Lodge (2 nts),Overnight sleeper train (1 nt)
Price person (sharing double) $2,172 ($114/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking