Highlights of Italy and Central Europe
Visit: Rome, Rome / Florence, Florence, Florence / Lucca, Pisa / Lucca, Lucca, La Spezia, Cinque Terre / La Spezia, Portofino Peninsula / Asti, Asti, Milan / Lake Como, Lake Como, Venice, Bolzano, South Tyrol / Bolzano, Salzburg, Vienna, Cesky Krumlov, Prague, Gory Sowie, Krakow, Tatra Mountains, Budapest
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more. This is a city that bucket lists were made for.
- Come face-to-face with Michelangelo's David in Florence and a famous leaning tower in Pisa. Then get pleasantly lost exploring the tangle of canals and alleyways that make Venice.
- Contrast the pastel buildings and rocky coastal pathways of the Cinque Terre with the villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como.
- Compare the world-class wines of Italy’s Piedmont region with those found along the south Tyrolean Wine Road, one of the oldest wine routes in the country.
- Chanel Mozart and the Sound of Music in Salzburg. Enjoy plenty of time in Vienna to soak up its gorgeous architecture and jazz scene, then swing by Cesky Krumlov for a taste of its bohemian vibes.
- Enjoy a scenic walk along the banks of the River Danube in Budapest. Threaded with bridges and hemmed in by castles and historic city buildings, Europe’s second longest river is also one of its most beautiful.
- Get active hiking in the picturesque Tatra Mountains and traverse the steep slopes via funicular, gondola and electric steam train.
Product Code: 232021
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Train,Public bus,Private vehicle,Metro,Bicycle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Rome, Austria
Finishes: Budapest, Austria
Duration: 38 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (25), Lunch (2),
Accommodation: Hotel (32 nights),Pension (2 nights),Private Apartment (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $8,560 ($225/day)
$330 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking