Highlights of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan
Visit: Bishkek, Chong-Kemin, Ozero Sonkël’, Bokonbayevo, Jety-Oguz, Karakol, Saty Village, Almaty
Tour Type: Small Group
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia
- Soak in the breathtaking mountain scenery
- Connect with the locals during a yurt stay
- Wander the Soviet streets of Bishkek.
Product Code: 226291
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Finishes: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Ozero Sonkël’ Your Local Living Moment: Bokonbayevo Village Homestay, Bokonbayevo
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower visit
- Community-based tourism (CBT) stay
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu)
- Karakol city tour (half-day)
- Saty Village stay
- Charyn Canyon stop
- City tour (Almaty)
- Transport to/from all included activities and between destinations
- Hotels/guesthouses (4 nts), yurt (2 nts), CBT houses (2 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,149 ($128/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking