Highlights of Morocco
Visit: Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Fès, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou, Aroumd, Essaouira, Marrakech
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander through ancient medinas and Roman ruins
- Ride a camel into the Sahara
- Spend a night in a mountain gîte
- Enjoy traditional Moroccan fare at a local home
- Shop in seaside Essaouira
- Set eyes on the blue city of Chefchaouen
Product Code: 141257
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-con van, camel, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Casablanca, Morocco
Finishes: Marrakech, Morocco
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd Your Discover Moment: Marrakech
- Tangier guided tour
- Volubilis guided tour
- Fes medina guided tour
- Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah visit
- Aroumd village walk (High Atlas)
- Marrakech medina guided walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (13 nts), mountain gîte (1 nt, multi-share).
- 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Private air-conditioned van, camel, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, driver.
Price person (sharing double) $1,086 ($72/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking