Highlights of New Zealand::From Oct 19
Visit: Auckland, Hahei, Rotorua, Wellington, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Twizel, Christchurch
Tour Type: Small Group
- Check out Hot Water Beach
- Feast on a hangi in a Maori village
- Let loose in Queenstown
- Cruise around the fjords of Doubtful Sound
Product Code: 231305
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking, train, boat, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Auckland, New Zealand
Finishes: Christchurch, New Zealand
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour, Christchurch Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Hot Water Beach Excursion, Hahei Your Local Living Moment: Maori Village Overnight Visit, Rotorua Your Discover Moment: Franz Josef Your Discover Moment: Queenstown
- Coromandel Peninsula visit
- Cathedral Cove visit
- Orientation walk in Wellington
- Wine tasting
- Fiordland National Park visit
- Doubtful Sound day cruise
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting)
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park Visitor's Centre visit
- Free time in Rotorua, Wellington, Franz Josef, and Queenstown
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/motels (13 nts), Maori village (1 nt, multi-share).
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking, train, boat, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,299 ($220/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking