Highlights of Poland
Visit: Krakow, Zakopane, Poznan, Warsaw
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Zakopane: Meet Poland’s Goral Highlanders and share their culture at a dinner with local specialities and music.
- Poznan: Learn the secrets behind the St. Martin's croissant, a local delicacy of Poznan with a long-hold history, and enjoy a tasting.
- Warsaw: The Polish capital is currently enjoying a culinary renaissance - find out what the buzz is all about during your end-of-tour Celebration Dinner with wine at a favourite restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Poznań: Meet a resident of Poznan who will share insights into local life on a walk through the Old Town. Visit Ostrow Tumski and Cathedral Island, the birthplace of Polish Catholicism and a fascinating place often overlooked by visitors.
- Zakopane: Nestled at the foot of Mount Nosal, enjoy comfort, luxury and a warm and friendly atmosphere at the four-star Grand Nosalowy Dwór.
- Kraków: During your orientation with your Travel Director, walk around the beautiful town square, Rynek Główny. See the famous Sukiennice Cloth Hall, St. Mary's Basilica and the many historic townhouses, palaces and churches.
- Kraków: The medieval heart of Kraków is rich in legend, a kind of Polish Camelot. Join your Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of this historic Holy Grail.Cross the former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz to Podgórze and see the Ghetto Square.
- Kraków: Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Auschwitz: Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert. See the Auschwitz memorial and museum and stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
- Wrocław: See the noble mansions and flower markets of the Plac Solny, absorb the Baroque splendour of Rynek and be introduced to Wrocław’s cheeky Gnomes as you explore with your Local Expert.
- Gniezno: See the winged doors when you visit the cathedral.
- Toruń: Led by your Local Expert, explore this outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Site, founded by the Teutonic Knights in 1233 and now a living museum.
- Gdansk: Enjoy an exploration with your Local Expert. See the historical sights of Weterplatte and the Gdańsk Shipyards along with the medieval city.
- Malbork: Visit the 13th century fortified monastery belonging to the Teutonic Order and the largest Gothic brick castle in the world.
- Warsaw: Your Local Expert guides you through this fascinating city to see the Palace of Culture and the Chopin Monument in Łazienki Park.
- Warsaw: Visit the Monument to the Ghetto Heroes and the Historical Museum and walk through the re-built Old Town, destroyed in World War II.
- Scenic Drives: Admire the scenery as you travel past the Tatras Mountain ranges, along Oder River, through Wielkopolska, along Vistula River and through Masuria Lake District.
Product Code: 239128
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Family, Seniors (55+), Luxury
Starts: Krakow, Poland
Finishes: Warsaw, Poland
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Price person (sharing double) $2,360 ($236/day)
$200 per person for bookings made 45 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 45 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking